This role will be based in our London, England office though we are willing to consider applications for this to be a remote working role.
As an Associate Director, you will take ownership of the day to day operations of the Movement Consulting business. You will develop the business pipeline and direct and lead project teams to delivery client work.
As a team of Associate Directors, you will be responsible for the smooth operation of the Consultancy business. Initially you will:
- Develop our business proposition ensuring we are utilising our company network and sector knowledge, and adapting to changing client needs within a global market setting.
- Spend time raising our market presence increasing awareness and generating leads, such as participating in conferences and planning marketing activities.
- Provide training and knowledge sharing based on company strategic targets.
- Drive innovation within business practices and address organsiational development needs; making changes so processes are more streamlined and greater utilisation is achieved.
- Responsible for mega project proposal delivery, handling terms of engagement and raising high risk clauses; approve small to medium proposals guiding junior team on quality and messaging.
- Project Director role across all projects; leading all aspects of full life cycle; including but not limited to, review and approval of reports and deliverables, lead progress meetings, revenue forecasting, risk management, partner management, resource allocation.
Demonstrable experience in relevant industry or consultancy and specialist in technical area or sector:
- Track record of sustained success in new business development and maintaining and developing key client relationships to ensure profitable business workstreams.
- Demonstrable experience in project management and delivery.
- A standards and quality driven management style with the ability to mentor, motivate and guide a team.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with a strong standard of written and spoken English.
- In addition to a competitive salary, we provide attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, private medical insurance, and flexible work arrangements.
To learn more about us and read case studies on the types of projects we have worked on, please have a look at our website.
If you have any questions about the role please contact Fiona Lockwood, HR and Operations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
We are professional, friendly and passionate about the work we do and strive to lead within our field. As a company we encourage individual achievement and recognise the strength of a diverse workforce and are committed to fostering gender balance, diversity and inclusion. We aim to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to gender reassignment, age, disability, religion, or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, or race.