People movement is not simply a theoretical exercise. It changes the way individuals experience spaces, which not only improves their visit, but makes the space safer, more efficient and more profitable.
We work with many high-profile clients and on projects across the globe: from the development of the London 2012 Olympic Park, to Tottenham Hotspur’s new stadium, Sydney’s New Year’s Eve, to the Tower of London and the Eiffel Tower, we understand how to make better buildings, places and cities. Our understanding of people movement has also allowed us to support our clients with their response to COVID-19.
This role offers the opportunity to work with market leading expertise across a wide range of sectors globally. As a Consultant, you will apply the technical skills and knowledge that underpins our advice to support the senior team to meet client briefs. Your role will develop as your knowledge of our business and technical skill increases, initially you will:
- Confidently apply standards and methods to different scenarios providing recommendations of techniques to be used to achieve the desired outcome.
- Ownership of elements of the project as guided by Project Managers and Project Directors such as planning and oversight of client observations and surveys, developing static and dynamic models, writing first draft versions of technical reports.
- Ensure quality assurance of your own work and through collaboration with team members, perform quality control checks on the work of others.
- Help win work by bringing ideas on innovative approaches or client use cases to the team, writing technical proposals and marketing materials.
- Provide technical supervision to interns and Masters students.