Our Consultants deliver advice to UK and international clients across the major events, stadia and arena, transport, civic and cultural, and retail sectors. Our client list is unrivalled. As well as the more technical aspects of the job, we expect our Consultants to spend time presenting their results to project and client teams, and contributing to business development. This is a great opportunity for an individual to become part of a dynamic, specialised team in a company with a world class reputation. We are particularly interested in people with experience of, or an interest in, crowd simulation and modelling.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to become part of a dynamic, specialised team in a company with a world class reputation. Following significant successes, this area of our work is growing rapidly, and we are looking to hire more team members to help grow this exciting area.
- Work as part of the consultancy team to deliver advice to clients across all sectors.
- Analytical work, including the development of models of people movement, including use of crowd simulation software.
- Production of inputs to study reports and other project deliverables.
- Observations at client venues and events.
- Manage client expectations and be responsible for the client deliverables.
- Identify innovative ways to analyse the data as well as process improvements and implement them across projects.
- Support development of proposal documents to win new business.
- Commissioning and oversight of surveys, and involvement in the analysis of movement datasets to extract insights on behaviour and performance.
- Contribute to company-wide dialogue on marketing and planning for growth by bringing ideas on potential new approaches or client use cases to the team.
- Assist with the training and induction of new team members.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
- A degree (2.1 or above equivalent).
- Demonstrable experience analysing data,
providing insights to clients and recognising the impact of this knowledge on a
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office.
- Experience of working on multiple concurrent
projects and delivering against challenging deadlines.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English.
- Ability to write and deliver engaging
- Knowledge of Pedestrian and Transport Modelling Tools.
- Demonstrable appreciation of factors influencing people movement behaviour.
- Experience of AutoCAD, BIM software and 3D modelling.
- Experience of working in one of the following
industries: major events, stadia and area, transport, civic and cultural, retail.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Foreign languages.
CV and covering letter should be sent to Justine Williams: email@example.com
by 9am on Friday 25th August 2017.