Do you enjoy consultancy and leading a team? Does the opportunity to be part of our team responsible for growing the business globally sound like the move you are looking for?
Movement Strategies joined GHD earlier this year, and we are now looking to expand our team in this exciting phase.
People movement is not simply a theoretical exercise. It changes the way individuals experience spaces, which not only improves their visit, but makes the space safer, more efficient and more profitable.
We work with many high-profile clients and on projects across the globe: from the development of the London 2012 Olympic Park, to Tottenham Hotspur’s new stadium, Sydney’s New Year’s Eve, to the Tower of London and the Eiffel Tower, we understand how to make better buildings, places and cities. Our understanding of people movement has also allowed us to support our clients with their response to COVID-19.
This role will be based in our London,England office though we are willing to consider applications for this to be a remote working role.
As a Managing Consultant, you will lead project teams and take ownership for the delivery of projects. Your focus will be on ensuring quality acting as a technical lead and providing project narratives. You will support our senior leadership in the day to day operations of the business. As your knowledge of our business and consultancy skills increase, your role will develop. Initially you will:
- Lead delivery of scoping at both proposal and project stages, ensuring junior team follow standards, methods and techniques.
- As Project Manager, design project workstreams and lead full life cycle of projects; including regular reporting on project progress, revenue forecasting, client management and marketing collateral.
- Perform quality control checks on technical analysis and interpretation of results by the junior team. Lead of advice changes prior to final sign off.
- Build capability within the team by providing training and knowledge sharing in technical area based on company strategic targets.
- Be aware of business pipeline ensuring resourcing is sufficient and leading operational changes for success.
- Support Associate Directors with growth through business development activities, network connections and by participating in marketing activities.
- Responsible for the wellbeing of the team and developing and coaching junior team members.