People movement is not simply a theoretical exercise. It changes the way individuals experience spaces, which not only improves their visit, but makes the space safer, more efficient and more profitable.
We work with many high-profile clients and on projects across the globe: from the development of the London 2012 Olympic Park, to Tottenham Hotspur’s new stadium, Sydney’s New Year’s Eve, to the Tower of London and the Eiffel Tower, we understand how to make better buildings, places and cities. Our understanding of people movement has also allowed us to support our clients with their response to COVID-19.
As a Senior Consultant you will lead small projects and modules of larger projects. You will have an active role in supporting the junior team and your focus will be on ensuring the delivery of high quality work. As your knowledge of our business and consultancy skills increase, your role will develop. Initially you will:
- Lead delivery of scoping at both proposal and project stages, applying standards and methods to different scenarios to achieve the desired outcome.
- Ownership of elements of projects as guided by Project Directors such as planning and oversight of client observations and surveys, developing static and dynamic models, monitoring revenue forecasts, writing technical reports and client management.
- Ensure quality assurance, perform quality control checks on technical analysis and interpretation of results of the junior team.
- Look for opportunities for documentation and standardisation to improve processes and delivery timescales; such as participating in project workshops. Develop new techniques and processes to improve outputs.
- Provide training and knowledge sharing in areas of skill including guiding junior staff members.
- Active within business development activities including crafting client use cases, writing technical proposals and marketing materials.