We are looking for a skilled and experienced candidate to play a leading role in the Movement Strategies team based in the UK. The team is recognised as industry leaders in the provision of advice to clients on their people movement challenges, delivering solutions that can make their venue, facility or community a more enjoyable and safer place to visit, live or work. We are also considered as thought leaders, contributing to guidance, training and undertaking pioneering research.
As a Senior Advisor you will lead small projects and modules of larger projects. You will have an active role in supporting the junior team and your focus will be on ensuring the delivery of high-quality work. As your knowledge of our business and consultancy skills increase, your role will develop.
The position is offered as part of the EMEA GHD Advisory team and may reside within any of our offices in the region. We also offer flexible working arrangements and will consider candidates looking for both a full-time and part-time positions.
- Lead delivery of scoping at both proposal and project stages, applying standards and methods to different scenarios to achieve the desired outcome.
- Ownership of elements of projects as guided by Project Directors such as planning and oversight of client observations and surveys, developing static and dynamic models, monitoring revenue forecasts, writing technical reports and client management.
- Ensure quality assurance, perform quality control checks on technical analysis and interpretation of results of the junior team.
- Look for opportunities for documentation and standardisation to improve processes and delivery timescales; such as participating in project workshops. Develop new techniques and processes to improve outputs.
- Provide training and knowledge sharing in areas of skill including guiding junior staff members.
- Active within business development activities including crafting client use cases, writing technical proposals and marketing materials.