As a Senior Consultant you will lead small projects and modules of larger projects. You will have an active role in supporting the junior team and your focus will be on ensuring the delivery of high quality work. As your knowledge of our business and consultancy skills increase, your role will develop. Initially you will:
- Lead delivery of scoping at both proposal and project stages, applying standards and methods to different scenarios to achieve the desired outcome.
- Ownership of elements of projects as guided by Project Directors such as planning and oversight of client observations and surveys, developing static and dynamic models, monitoring revenue forecasts, writing technical reports and client management.
- Ensure quality assurance, perform quality control checks on technical analysis and interpretation of results of the junior team.
- Look for opportunities for documentation and standardisation to improve processes and delivery timescales; such as participating in project workshops. Develop new techniques and processes to improve outputs.
- Provide training and knowledge sharing in areas of skill including guiding junior staff members.
- Active within business development activities including crafting client use cases, writing technical proposals and marketing materials.
Demonstrable experience in a similar consultant role working on multiple concurrent projects, providing accurate analysis, interpretation and appropriate recommendations, writing technical reports that delivers to client requirements.
- Solid understanding and ability to lead others and articulate principles of pedestrian, crowd or evacuation modelling with proven understanding of industry standards and guidelines.
- Evidence of new business development and securing repeat business.
- Demonstrated ability within some of the following packages: Legion, Pathfinder, Mass Motion, GIS, Viswalk.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with a strong standard of written and spoken English.
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, private medical insurance, and flexible work arrangements.
If you have any questions about the role please contact Fiona Lockwood, HR and Operations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
We are professional, friendly and passionate about the work we do and strive to lead within our field. As a company we encourage individual achievement and recognise the strength of a diverse workforce and are committed to fostering gender balance, diversity and inclusion. We aim to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to gender reassignment, age, disability, religion, or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, or race.