Our range of skills and varied backgrounds enables us to advise on many different facets of the transport experience, such as:
- Working with designers and operators, providing planning, crowd simulation and value engineering services (e.g. design assurance and enhancement, gateline assessments, feasibility studies)
- Demand forecasting, catchment and competitor analysis using big data insights e.g. franchise bids
- Supporting contractors on project delivery through construction phasing analysis
- Data collection and use of cellular and Wi-Fi data
- Ticketing, pricing and service development using big data insights
- Working with research partners on future passenger demands
- Behavioural studies.
EXAMPLE OF PROJECTS
Our team has worked on some of the most prestigious transport infrastructure projects across the globe, including metro and rail projects in Australia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, China, UAE, South America, North America and across Europe.
Most recently the team has been advising on:
- Advising Network Rail on the expansion of Glasgow Queen Street Station, undertaking complex detailed simulation models and design advice;
- Supporting Dragados with the development of the Bank Station capacity upgrade works – with design support, value engineering and construction phasing;
- Working with Cubic and Maynard on Future Railway initiatives such as the Future Gatelines project;
- Supporting Abellio with station improvement works and revenue protection measures by providing simulation and data capture services.