Working with world-class venues and attractions globally, we tailor our solutions to site specific requirements accounting for local context, culture and design.
We add value at every stage of the life cycle from construction, design to operational. We support short-term ‘quick-win’ enhancements that improve existing operations and longer-term design interventions that future-proof venues.
Our specialist people movement services and advice have numerous applications including:
- Defining visitor experience and comfort standards that are fit-for-purpose for different user groups and reflect our clients’ aspiration, legal and regulatory requirements and industry standards
- Collating and collecting an evidence base of actual visitor behaviours and circulation patterns from existing and new data to inform operational decisions and management plans
- Detailed design advice and capacity assessments to determine space requirements, including circulation, dwelling and queuing spaces to balance people movement
- Assessing and advising on design requirements for sanitary facilities so that provision is optimised and waiting times reduced
- Visibility and connectivity analysis to understand and improve legibility of space and wayfinding requirements
- Pedestrian flow analysis and simulation modelling to assess performance of designs or operational plans to improve safety, comfort and efficiency
- Operational planning and process optimisation advice to increase visitor service rates, capacities and resilience
- Evacuation modelling to assess and enhance performance in emergency situations.